Commemorate ANZAC Day with us aboard the PS Murray Princess on this special 4 Night Cruise. During this special cruise you will enjoy some great Aussie Anzac tales, an Anzac trivia quiz, an evening show by the crew, some good old Aussie activities including fishing, plus of course a dawn service followed by Two-Up and maybe a tot or two of rum on Anzac Day morning!
About The Cruises
4 Night ANZAC Cruise departs on Monday 22nd April 2019, your cruise will also include...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Anzac Day festivities and entertainment
- Traditional Gun Fire Breakfast and a game of Two-Up
- Captain's Anzac Day Buffet
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
If you decide to stay on board for 7 nights, you'll also...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Optional Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)