Friday 16 August 2024
Friday 23 August 2024
The 'Hot August Night' Special Event Music Cruises depart Mannum, and feature popular musician and singer, Dave Freeman and his “OMG Neil Diamond Sounds Like Me” tribute show, performed on the Saturday evening.
On Friday and Sunday evening, you will be able to enjoy the great sounds and music of the very accomplished Dave Freeman and his amazing repertoire of songs including Glen Campbell, Johnny Cash, The Eagles and much, much more. There’s something for everyone on this wonderful music cruise.
About The Cruise
3 Night 'Hot August Night' Special Event Highlights and Inclusions:
- Entertainment on Friday and Sunday evening with Dave Freeman
- Saturday night - “OMG Neil Diamond Sounds Like Me” Hot August Night Show, featuring Dave Freeman, and includes storytelling, songs, and music from Neil Diamond including songs from his famous Hot August Night album
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a self-guided tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat cruise
- Game of Bocce on the riverbank
- Fishing competition
- Riverland and Murrayland regional food & wine tasting presentation
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)
Also available as a 7 night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise that departs on 18 August 2023 and 16, 19 & 23 August 2025.
By extending your stay on board to 7 nights, you'll also enjoy...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - additional cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - additional cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a tender boat ride
- Plus a FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour