The Murray Princess
Cruise the majestic Murray River in style
Use the promo code MP25 to get 25% off selected cruises.
Add a Monarto Zoo tour to the 3 Night Discovery Cruise or 7 Night Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise from 1 April 2017.
You'll take in the beauty of the Murray River and enjoy Easter festivities.
Join us on our new cruise from Mannum to Morgan.
Join Captain Cook Cruises on one of the world’s longest rivers, the mighty Murray River. The Murray basin covers one third of the Australia continent across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia. Cruise this iconic Australian outback river highway aboard the southern hemisphere’s largest inland paddlewheeler, the PS Murray Princess.
The Murray’s tributaries include the Darling River, Murrumbidgee River, Lachlan River, Namoi River, Macquarie River, Barwon River and Culgoa River. The Murray-Darling system alone covers more than 3,670kms through a system of 26 locks. The river’s life giving water travels as far afield as Mt Kosiciusko, Gunnedah, Bourke, Wagga Wagga, Echuca, Mildura, Renmark, Loxton, Murray Bridge, Mannum and Goolwa.
The PS Murray Princess is an authentic working stern paddlewheeler vessel, built to recreate the golden age of Australian paddle steamers. Choose from a fantastic range of expedition, adventure, explorer, wildlife and special event cruises.
- 3 Night Murray River Discovery Cruise
- 4 Night Outback Heritage Cruise
- 7 Night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise
- 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise NEW in 2017
- 3 Night Easter Cruise in 2017
- 'Christmas in July' Cruises in 2017
- 3 Night "Hot August Night" Music Cruise 2017
- 7 Night Mannum to Renmark Cruise 2017
- 7 Night Renmark to Mannum Christmas Cruise 2017
- 3 Night New Years Eve Cruise 2017
- 4 Night Australia Day Cruise in 2018
- 3 Night Easter Cruise 2018
You'll receive free coach transfers from Adelaide or free car parking in Mannum when you cruise with us. We can also arrange your accommodation in Adelaide. BONUS Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour included on 7 Night Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise.