Friday 16 February 2024
Friday 14 February 2025
Enjoy great country music with friends on the beautiful Murray River between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler Murray Princess. Relax and enjoy the onboard facilities of the Murray Princess and be entertained by our special guest Dave Freeman.
About The Cruise
3 Night Country Cruisin' Special Event Highlights and Inclusions:
- Friday night entertainment
- Saturday night 'Country Cruisin’ Music Show, featuring Dave Freeman, including hits from Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, John Denver, Charley Pride, Willie Nelson, Elvis Presley and many more!
- Music Quiz (with great prizes to win)
- Game of Bocce on the riverbank
- Sunday night entertainment and music performed by our special guest
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a self-guided tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat cruise
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at the conclusion of the cruise (additional cost)
- Riverland food & wine tasting (A tasting of 2 Reds & 2 White wines & local produce)
Also available as a 7 night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise that departs on 12 or 16 February 2024 and 14 February 2025.
Extend your stay on board to 7 nights and you'll also enjoy...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - additional cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - additional cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a tender boat ride
- Plus a FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour