Friday 24 January 2025
"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on our special three or seven night Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback.
About The Cruise
3 Night Australia Day Cruise includes...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a self-guided tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Australia Day activities and entertainment
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Delicious breakfasts each morning
- Delicious a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
Also available as a 7 night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise that departs on 24 January 2025
By extending your stay on board to 7 nights, you'll also enjoy...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - additional cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - additional cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a tender boat ride
- Plus a FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour