Bush Tucker Breakfast
For that special experience PS Murray Princess passengers can enjoy bush tucker, combined with a traditional breakfast on the shores of the Murray River wetlands at Big Bend. Your hosts will collect you from Murray Princess when you're on the 4 Night Outback Heritage, 7 Night Murraylands & Wildlife and 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruises, and transport you to the bush kitchen for a 3 course breakfast.
Sample menu includes:
- Kangaroo sausage
- Double smoked bacon
- Tomatoes flavoured with native pepper and samphire
- Mushroom with coolamon herbs
- Scrambled Egg with boobialla seasoning and ground saltbush
- Aussie Dukka toast with assorted jams
- Wattleseed pancakes with lemon myrtle butter
- Eucalypt flavoured billy tea or coffee
The early morning sounds of the river and its birdlife create a peaceful ambience for the start of your day,
- Departs: 8am on Thursday mornings
$38 per person (valid for travel 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022)
$40 per person (valid for travel 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023)
Bookable on board through your Guest Services Attendant.