Cruise Departs Friday 19 August 2022
In its 5th year, the popular annual 3 Night 'Hot August Night' Special Event Music Cruise returns, departing Mannum on Friday 19 August 2022, featuring Dave Freeman and his entertaining “Oh my God Neil Diamond sounds like me” tribute show on the Saturday evening.
On this year’s cruise, Dave will be joined on stage, on the Friday and Sunday evening by award-winning blues, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and recording artist, Jules Boult, as a special guest.
This cruise will be something ‘out of the box’ and a one all music lovers will enjoy. With daily cruise activities and superb music and entertainment, this cruise is one not to be missed.
About The Cruise
3 Night 'Hot August Night' Special Event Highlights and Inclusions:
- Friday and Sunday night entertainment with Dave Freeman and special guest appearance by Jules Boult
- Saturday night - “OMG Neil Diamond Sounds Like Me” Hot August Night Show, featuring Dave Freeman, and includes storytelling, songs, and music from Neil Diamond including songs from his famous Hot August Night album
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat cruise
- Game of Bocce on the riverbank
- Fishing competition
- Riverland and Murrayland regional food & wine tasting presentation
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)