Cruise Departs Friday 18th February 2022 and Friday 17th February 2023
Enjoy great country music with friends on the beautiful Murray River between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess. Relax and enjoy the onboard facilities of the Murray Princess and be entertained by our special guests Dave Freeman and Paul Gill.
About The Cruise
3 Night Country Cruisin' Special Event Highlights and Inclusions:
- Friday night music performed by Paul Gill
- Saturday night 'Country Cruisin’ Music Show, featuring Dave Freeman, including hits from Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, John Denver, Charley Pride, Willie Nelson, Elvis Presley and many more!
- Music Quiz (with great prizes to win)
- Game of Bocce on the riverbank
- Sunday night entertainment and music performed by Dave Freeman and Paul Gill
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat cruise
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at the conclusion of the cruise (additional cost)
- Riverland food & wine tasting (A tasting of 2 Reds & 2 White wines & local produce)