Next cruise departures: 7th August & 11th September 2020 - Save up to 20% with Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares when booking up to 30 days prior to departure on these cruise dates!
Discover the delights from Mannum to Morgan in our newest cruising option for travel. Highlights include cellar door tastings at Caudo Vineyard, a visit to well-known Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, guided walks around historic towns, an Aussie barbecue beside the river; a visit to a wildlife shelter, sheep shearing demonstration and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park.
About The Cruise
While on the 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Riverland food & wine tasting (A tasting of 2 Reds & 2 White wines & local produce)
- Visit the picturesque town of Waikerie
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre including a delicious lunch followed by a DVD presentation & wine tastings
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard
- Guided walk of the Morgan township and the Morgan Living History Museum
- Take a walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (additional cost)
- NEW Dark Sky Night Tour in one of the world’s most pristine areas of night sky (optional - extra cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide