Please note our 3 Night Discovery Cruises will recommence from 2nd October 2020. If you're looking to travel in the meantime, take a look at our 3 Night Murray River Restart Cruise departing Mannum.
Indulge in a long weekend where you'll discover the beautiful lower riverlands, between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess. You'll cruise through spectacular riverlands and enjoy the great variety of flora and fauna. You'll take a nature walk, get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat, visit the township of Murray Bridge and learn about the food and wine of this famous region.
About The Cruise
While on the 3 Night Discovery Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (optional - extra cost)
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (optional - extra cost)
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Breakfast each morning
- Delicious a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
- The Captain's Dinner and Dance