Please note, all cruises have been suspended from 24th March until 31st May 2020. Please see our latest travel advice for more information.
Indulge in a long weekend where you'll discover the beautiful lower riverlands, between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess. You'll cruise through spectacular riverlands and enjoy the great variety of flora and fauna. You'll take a nature walk, get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat, visit the township of Murray Bridge and learn about the food and wine of this famous region.
About The Cruise
While on the 3 Night Discovery Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
- The Captain's Dinner and Dance