About SeaLink Marine & Tourism
The Murray Princess is part of SeaLink Marine & Tourism, one of Australia’s most dynamic travel companies, bringing the nation’s best tourism and transport experiences to the world. With more than 9,000 passionate staff across the country, we deliver fantastic service to more than 206 million customers annually. With a vessel fleet of 120 and a coach fleet in excess of 3,800 vehicles, our Adelaide-based company has undergone a remarkable period of growth, emerging as a significant player on the national tourism and transport scene.
At SeaLink we believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. Our operations extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia, including:
- Cruises, ferry and charter services on Sydney Harbour, Swan River in WA and on the Murray River in SA
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services between Kangaroo Island and the South Australian mainland
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services between Bruny Island and the Tasmanian mainland
- Resort accommodation, restaurants, touring and ferry services on Fraser Island, Queensland
- Day tours, extended touring and charter operations on Kangaroo Island and on the South Australia mainland
- Passenger ferry services in Townsville, Queensland, Darwin, Northern Territory and Perth, Western Australia
- Lunch and dinner cruises in Perth, Western Australia and on Sydney Harbour
- Ferry and barging services in south-east Queensland and Gladstone in Queensland
- Exclusive 4WD foreign language adventure-based tours
- Retail travel agencies in Adelaide and Townsville
- Tour wholesaling to the travel trade
- Adventure, accommodation and restaurant at Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island
SeaLink successfully listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in October 2013 (ASX:SLK).