As Seen On TV
Cruise the Murray River
Discover the stunning Murray River on board the majestic paddlewheeler, the PS Murray Princes and save up to 15% on selected 3, 4 and 7 night cruises when booking more than 60 days in advance.
3 Night Discovery Cruise - Departs Fridays
From $820 per person*, inside twin share
Indulge in a long weekend where you'll discover the beautiful lower riverlands, between the Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess.
4 Night Outback Heritage Cruise - Departs Mondays
From $1122 per person*, inside twin share
This cruise takes you north on the great Murray River from the historic river port of Mannum to Blanchetown. Follow in the wake of great Australian pioneers on a 4 night cruise along the outback river highway.
7 Night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise - Departs Mondays and Fridays
From $1683 per person*, inside twin share
Discover the dramatic South Australian outback on a cruise along Australia’s great inland highway. This seven night cruise is a unique historic and nature based adventure.
7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise - Departs Fridays
From $1902 per person*, inside twin share
Discover the delights from Mannum to Morgan. You'll have the opportunity to visit a few wineries, including Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, Caudo Vineyard and more.
All cruises include all meals, entertainment, shore excursions and complimentary transfers from Adelaide or free car parking at Mannum.
Extend your stay and travel to Adelaide, Kangaroo Island and the Barossa
While you're in South Australia, why not extend your stay to explore the delightful sights of Adelaide, uncover the natural beauty of Kangaroo Island and taste your way through the world-renowned Barossa wine region. See our range of 6 to 10 Night South Australian Holiday Packages.
Book online, call us on 1300 729 938 or email [email protected]
- Pricing based on per person, twin share, Inside Cabin accommodation with 2 single beds.
- All prices displayed are in Australian dollars and are valid from 1st April 2018 until 31st March 2019.
- Rates shown above are based on Off Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares which is 15% discount off standard fares and valid for bookings that are made up to 60 days prior to departure and valid for travel during the Off Peak months of June to August, January and February.
- An EBS saving of up to 10% discount is also available off standard fares and valid for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure and valid for travel during the Peak months of March, April, May and September to December (excludes Staterooms).
- Limited Availability and a select number of cabins have been set aside for EBS fares. Once these cabins have been sold prices revert to Standard Fares.
- Savings apply to cruise fares only - they do not apply to other fees/charges including onshore tours, pre/post accommodation and on-board services.
- Double Bed: a surcharge of $50 per room per night applies to all Inside Cabins and Outside Cabins with a double bed (No surcharge applies for Staterooms).
- Inside Cabins are on the Chaffey Deck and cannot accommodate an extra person (maximum of 2 passengers). As they are on the lower deck they are accessible via stairs only.
- Outside Cabins and Staterooms can accommodate an extra person based on 1 double bed and 1 single bed, but availability is limited. Outside Cabin Extra Person prices available on enquiry.
- Infants: Children 0-2 years free of charge in existing bedding however not recommended.
- Prices exclude on board charges such as optional tours & services and drinks.
- All prices are subject to availability and may not be valid for special event cruises, which are operated throughout the year.
- The Passenger Cruise Contract must be completed and returned along with your deposit or within 48 hours of full payment when booking online. Please retain a copy of this Passenger Cruise Contract for your personal reference.
Please refer Early Booking Saver Fares for full conditions.