It’s the celebration of the senses, it’s the connection to history, it’s the old-fashioned hospitality. It’s all the little things that make the Murray Princess an unforgettable experience.
4 Night Murray River Outback Heritage Cruise
From $1,649 pp (twin share)
The 4-night Murray River Outback Heritage Cruise takes you on an adventure, delivered with a smile. Cruising north on the great Murray River from the historic river port of Mannum to Blanchetown, follow in the wake of great Australian pioneers along the outback river highway. Experience the magic and majesty of the spectacular scenery from towering cliffs to expansive farmlands. Along the way, you’ll see a great variety of Australian wildlife, including kangaroos and many of the 350 bird species that inhabit the riverlands. Highlights include a visit to a vineyard and wine tasting at a cellar door, visit a typical Australian farm, woolshed and wildlife shelter, enjoy an Aussie barbecue beside the river and visit an aboriginal archaeological site.
It's the every detail
Step aboard the majestic Murray Princess and begin a timeless adventure with everything taken care of. With a daily breakfast, delicious a la carte lunches, evening dining and onboard entertainment all delivered with a smile, all you need to do is sit back, relax and watch the world go by.
- Depart historic Mannum
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - additional cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - additional cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide*
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)