- Adelaide is the international gateway to the Murray River, the Barossa Valley, Kangaroo Island and the capital of South Australia.
- The Adelaide International Airport is only 7km from the Adelaide City (approximately 15 minutes by car).
- We recommend these two hotels in Adelaide City for pre and post cruise accommodation.
- The Murray River is one of the world's longest rivers and the catchment basin covers one third of the Australia continent across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia
- The most spectacular cruising passage lies in South Australia where ancient river gorges and towering sandstone cliffs meet the massive floodplains and wetlands
- Mannum is less than 90km from Adelaide and can be accessed via the South Eastern Freeway or via the scenic Adelaide Hills
- Download a Map of the Murray River.
- An optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour is available for 3 & 4 night cruise passengers at the conclusion of your cruise, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and concludes in Adelaide 5.30pm.
- Passengers on the 7 night cruise receive a complimentary Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour on a Monday or Friday while the Murray Princess is docked in Mannum.
- On this tour, you will visit two premium wineries, enjoy a Barossa style lunch and free time in Tanunda before returning to Adelaide.
- Prices: $158 per person valid for travel 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018.