- Adelaide is the international gateway to the Murray River, the Barossa Valley, Kangaroo Island and the capital of South Australia.
- The Adelaide International Airport is only 7km from the Adelaide City (approximately 15 minutes by car).
- We recommend the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in Adelaide CBD for pre and post cruise accommodation.
- The Murray River is one of the world's longest rivers and the catchment basin covers one third of the Australia continent across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia
- The most spectacular cruising passage lies in South Australia where ancient river gorges and towering sandstone cliffs meet the massive floodplains and wetlands
- Mannum is less than 90km from Adelaide and can be accessed via the South Eastern Freeway or via the scenic Adelaide Hills
Download a Map of the Murray River.
- An optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour is available for 3 & 4 night cruise passengers at the conclusion of your cruise, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and concludes in Adelaide 5.30pm.
- Passengers on the 7 night Murraylands and Wildlife cruise receive a complimentary Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour on a Monday or Friday while the Murray Princess is docked in Mannum.
- On this tour, you will visit Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre, Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, enjoy a 2 course lunch at Lambert Estate and visit the beautiful Barossa Chateau before returning to Mannum where you will then transfer to a luxury coach for your journey back to Adelaide.
- Price: $161 per person valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019.