Celebrate New Year’s Eve on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night cruise from Mannum to Renmark. Discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take this unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”. The cruise will take in over 420kms of the Murray River, passing through five locks and will follow in the wake of the great 19th Century pioneers.
About The Cruise
These are the places we will visit ...
|Mannum to Renmark Sample Itinerary|
|Friday||Mannum to Salt Bush Flat|
|Saturday||Salt Bush Flat to Sunnydale via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Sunday||Sunnydale to Morgan via Lock 1|
|Monday||Morgan to Old Distillery (366km) via Lock 2 & Hogwash Bend|
|Tuesday||Old Distillery (366km) to Overland Corner via Waikerie|
|Wednesday||Overland Corner to Katarapko Creek via Lock 3 & Kingston-on-Murray|
|Thursday||Katarapko Creek to Rumpagunya Creek via Loxton & Lock 4|
|Friday||Rumpagunya Creek to Renmark via Lock 5|
The 7 Night Mannum To Renmark New Year's Eve Special Event Cruise includes:
- Depart historic Mannum
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Experience the excitement of navigating through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock #2 at Waikerie, Lock #3 at Overland Corner, Lock #4 at Bookpurnong and Lock #5 at Renmark
- Riverland food and wine tasting
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard
- Visit the picturesque township of Waikerie including Museum tour
- Enjoy New Year’s Eve Dinner festivities and dancing
- Visit Cobdogla Irrigation and Steam Museum with the world’s only Humphrey Pump in working order
- Enjoy scenic tender boat rides during the cruise
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton and Kaesler’s Landing Museum
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Itineraries are subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.