4 Night New Year's Eve Cruise
Departs 31 December 2018
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the Murray Princess New Years Eve Cruise? Your four night cruise will set the standard for a fantastic new year.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with New Year's Eve dinner aboard Murray Princess.
Departing on Monday 31st December 2018, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum.
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown.
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery.
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry).
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend.
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost).
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost).
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide.
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride.
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- A special New Year's Eve dinner, festivities and dancing.
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches and dinners.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
*$1320pp price is based on Standard Fares. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds for cruise departing 31 December 2018. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs.
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce).
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
Please refer to cruise fares for NYE cruise departing 31 December 2018 for further details.
- An optional Barossa tour is available on Friday 4th January 2019, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and returning to Adelaide via Mannum approximately 5.30pm.
- We offer a choice of two hotels in Adelaide for pre and post cruise accommodation
- Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide and Stamford Plaza Adelaide (both located on North Terrace)
- We recommend Adelaide Sightseeing for additional touring options during your stay in Adelaide
- 4 or 7 Night Murray River Cruise
- New Year's Eve Dinner festivities and dancing
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain's Dinner & Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car-parking in Mannum