Cruise Departs Thursday 30th December 2021
As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the PS Murray Princess.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with a spectacular New Year's Eve Dinner aboard Murray Princess.
Special Event New Year's Eve Cruise Highlights:
- Depart historic Mannum
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Cellar door tastings at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Spectacular New Year’s Eve Party including Dinner and Entertainment
- Walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride