As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the Murray Princess New Years Eve Cruise? Your four night or seven night cruise will set the standard for a fantastic new year.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with New Year's Eve dinner aboard Murray Princess.
About The Cruises
4 Night New Year's Eve Cruise departs on Monday 31st December 2018, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- A special New Year's Eve dinner, festivities and dancing
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches and dinners
If you decide to stay on board for 7 nights, you'll also...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Optional Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)