3 or 7 Night Easter Cruise
Departs Friday 19th April 2019
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
Easter is celebrated in countries around the world in many different ways. Here in Australia, many Australians take advantage of the long-weekend for a short holiday.
A great way to spend your next Easter break is to take a cruise on the Murray River aboard the PS Murray Princess. Our Easter cruise departs on a Friday and returns on a Monday – the perfect long-weekend getaway!
There’ll be a few Easter flavoured events and activities over the 3 days but mostly you’ll also get the chance to relax and enjoy the beautiful lower river land between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge and the great variety of flora and fauna. There’s also an interesting nature walk where you can get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat bottomed boat. Not to mention the great food and entertainment throughout the cruise. What a way to spend your next Easter break!
3 Night Cruise departs on Friday 19th April 2019, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Have the option to go on the Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Easter festivities and entertainment
- On Easter Sunday enjoy an Easter egg hunt and chocolate eggs for every passenger
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
*$899pp price is based on the Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
Extend your stay to 7 nights and you'll also...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride
*$1854pp price is based on the Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- An optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour is available on Monday 22nd April 2019, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and returning to Adelaide via Mannum approximately 5.30pm. This tour is complimentary when cruising on the 7 night Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
- 3 Night or 7 Night Murray River Cruise
- Easter festivities and entertainment
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)