Departs Friday 30th March 2018
Easter is celebrated in countries around the world in many different ways. Here in Australia, many Australians take advantage of the long-weekend for a short holiday.
A great way to spend your next Easter break is to take a cruise on the Murray River aboard the PS Murray Princess. Our Easter cruise departs on a Friday and returns on a Monday – the perfect long-weekend getaway!
There’ll be a few Easter flavoured events and activities over the 3 days but mostly you’ll also get the chance to relax and enjoy the beautiful lower river land between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge and the great variety of flora and fauna. There’s also an interesting nature walk where you can get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat bottomed boat. Not to mention the great food and entertainment throughout the cruise. What a way to spend your next Easter break!
Departing on Friday 30th March 2018, your cruise will also include...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs.
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
Please note, these activities may be subject to change.
*$851pp is based on Off-Peak Early Booking Saver Fares, in an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
Also available as a 7 night cruise.
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Easter festivities and entertainment, including an Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday.
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches.
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
- We offer a choice of two hotels in Adelaide for pre and post cruise accommodation.
- Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide and Stamford Plaza Adelaide (both located on North Terrace).
- We recommend Adelaide Sightseeing for additional touring options during your stay in Adelaide.
- 3 or 7 Night Murray River Cruise
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)