Join our 3 or 7 Night Easter Cruise
Easter is celebrated in countries around the world in many different ways. Here in Australia, many Australians take advantage of the long-weekend for a short holiday.
A great way to spend your next Easter break is to take a cruise on the Murray River aboard the PS Murray Princess. Our 3 Night Easter Cruise departs on Friday 10th of April and returns on Monday 13th April - for a weekend getaway!
There’ll be a few Easter flavoured events and activities over the 3 days but mostly you’ll also get the chance to relax and enjoy the beautiful lower river land between Mannum and Blanchetown and the great variety of flora and fauna. You'll love visiting the Sunnyday Woolshed Show and not to mention the great food and entertainment throughout the cruise. What a way to spend your next Easter break!
About The Cruises
3 Night Easter Cruise option - departs on Friday 10th April 2020, your cruise will also include...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Easter festivities and entertainment, including an Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
Also available as a 7 night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise that departs on Monday 6th or Friday 10th April 2020.
Extend your stay on board to 7 nights and you'll also enjoy...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a tender boat ride
- Plus a FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour