Christmas In July
Departs July 2019
Christmas in July celebrations first began in 1933 in North Carolina where it became an annual event for a summer camp. Australia has a thriving multicultural society and in South Australia many townships such as German Hahndorf have strong Winter Christmas traditions. Murray Princess brings the best of our Northern Hemisphere winter culture to the Murray River for Christmas in July cruises. When winter comes around it's time to break out the mince pies, puddings and Yuletide treats. For those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, that transforms into Christmas in July.
Join us on selected 3, 4 or 7 night cruises in July 2019, and snuggle up in the warm cosy lounges while enjoying great company.
Departing on selected Mondays and Fridays in July 2019, you'll still enjoy the standard inclusions of our cruises. You'll also enjoy Christmas festivities, carols and a traditional South Australian Christmas Lunch or Dinner.
- 3 Night 'Christmas in July' Discovery Cruise departs Friday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th July 2019.
- 4 Night 'Christmas in July' Outback Heritage Cruise departs Monday 8th, 15th, 22nd July 2019.
- 7 Night 'Christmas in July' Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise departs Friday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th^ or Monday 8th, 15th, 22nd July 2019.
*From price of $849pp is based on the 3 Night Discovery Cruise, Off-Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services. ^26th July cruise includes the 3 night Christmas in July Cruise and 4 night standard cruise.
- An optional Barossa tour is available at the conclusion of your 3 Night Discovery Cruise or 4 Night Outback Heritage Cruise, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and returning to Adelaide 5.30pm.
- This Barossa tour is complimentary as part of our 7 Night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise.
- Christmas festivities, carols and a traditional Christmas Lunch or Dinner
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain's Dinner & Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)