7 Night Upper Murraylands Christmas Cruise
Departs Friday 21st December 2018
Celebrate Christmas on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night Upper Murraylands Cruise. Depart Mannum and cruise upriver past Morgan and return to Mannum. Along the way, discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take the unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”.
Highlights include a visit to well-known Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, guided walk around the historical township of Swan Reach, an Aussie barbecue beside the river, a visit to a wildlife shelter, sheep shearing demonstration and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park.
Special Event Christmas Cruise Highlights:
- Christmas Festivities & Carols
- Traditional South Australian Christmas Lunch & a visit by Santa on Christmas Day (25 Dec)
- Depart historic Mannum
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Scenic tender boat ride
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre for wine tastings followed by a delicious buffet lunch & DVD presentation
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
This is a Special Event Cruise Itinerary and is subject to change without notice.
*$2448pp Special Event Fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to Cruise Prices for further information.
- All meals - buffet & a la carte
- A selection of onshore tours and onboard activities and presentations
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
- Use of gym
- Captain’s spectacular Buffet Dinner and live entertainment each night
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)