"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on our special three night Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback. The Australia Day cruise features the popular three night itinerary combined with Australia Day fun.
About The Cruises
3 Night Australia Day Cruise departs on Friday 25th January 2019, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Have the option to go on the Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river bird life on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Australia Day festivities and dancing
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers