Cruise Departs Friday 22nd January 2021
"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on our special seven night PS Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback. The Australia Day cruise features the popular seven night itinerary combined with Australia Day fun.
About The Cruise
7 Night Upper Murraylands Australia Day Cruise departs on Friday 22nd January 2021, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Riverland food & wine tasting (A tasting of 2 Reds & 2 White wines & local produce)
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre including a delicious buffet lunch followed by a DVD presentation & wine tastings
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard
- Guided walk of the Morgan township and the Morgan Living History Museum
- Walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Enjoy Australia Day festivities and entertainment including the Captain’s Australia Day Buffet on Tuesday 26 January 2021.
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Australia Day festivities and dancing
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers