7 Night Upper Murraylands ANZAC Cruise
Enjoy ANZAC Day festivities and entertainment including a special dawn service followed by a traditional Gun Fire Breakfast and game of Two-Up. In the evening enjoy the delicious Captain’s Dinner.
Departing on Friday 20th April 2018, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum.
- See big river gorges and towering sandstone cliffs.
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown.
- Free time in the township of Waikerie to visit the District Machinery and Preservation Museum & Rain Moth Gallery.
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre including a delicious buffet lunch followed by a DVD presentation & wine tastings.
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard.
- Guided walk of Morgan township and Morgan’s three historical museums - Morgan Living Museum, Morgan River
History Museum and Morgan Railway Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry).
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Scenic tender boat ride.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (additional cost).
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost).
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
*$2014pp price is based on the Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- All meals - buffet and a la carte
- A selection of onshore tours and onboard activities and presentations
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
- Use of gym
- Captain’s spectacular Buffet Dinner and live entertainment each night
- 24 hour self-service tea and coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)