4 or 7 Night ANZAC Day Cruise
Departs Monday 22nd April 2019
Commemorate ANZAC Day with us aboard the PS Murray Princess on this special 4 Night Cruise. During this special cruise you will enjoy some great Aussie Anzac tales, an Anzac trivia quiz, an evening show by the crew, some good old Aussie activities including fishing, plus of course a dawn service followed by Two-Up and maybe a tot or two of rum on Anzac Day morning!
4 Night Cruise departs on Monday 22nd April 2019, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Tour the vineyard and visit the cellar door at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Take a guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- See the towering sandstone cliffs at the Big Bend
- Watch the Sunnydale Woolshed Show & go to the Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Go on a Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (optional - extra cost)
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Breakfast (optional - extra cost)
- Explore the Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites with an expert local guide
- Delight in a scenic tender boat ride
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Anzac Day festivities and entertainment.
- Traditional Gun Fire Breakfast and a game of Two-Up.
- Captain's Anzac Day Buffet.
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers.
*$1233pp price is based on the Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to Cruise Pricesfor further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
Extend your stay to 7 nights and you'll also...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
*$1854pp price is based on the Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- An optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour is available on Friday 26th April 2019, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and returning to Adelaide via Mannum approximately 5.30pm. This tour is complimentary when cruising on the 7 night Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
- 4 or 7 Night Murray River Cruise
- ANZAC Day celebrations
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of shore-side tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)