Depart Friday 20th December 2019
Celebrate Christmas on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night Upper Murraylands Cruise. Depart Mannum and cruise upriver past Morgan and return to Mannum. Along the way, discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take the unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”.
Highlights include a visit to well-known Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, guided walk around the historical township of Swan Reach, an Aussie barbecue beside the river, a visit to a wildlife shelter, sheep shearing demonstration and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park.
Special Event Christmas Cruise Highlights:
- Christmas Festivities & Carols
- Traditional South Australian Christmas Lunch & a visit by Santa on Christmas Day (25 Dec)
- Depart historic Mannum
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit the picturesque township of Waikerie
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre for wine tastings followed by a delicious buffet lunch & DVD presentation
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
This is a Special Event Cruise Itinerary and is subject to change without notice.