7 Night Mannum to Renmark Cruise
Departs Friday 1 December 2017
Join us aboard Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of great 19th Century pioneers on a unique journey through five Locks. This 420km voyage between Mannum and Renmark, South Australia, is a bi-annual cruise operated by the Murray Princess.
This 7 Night Mannum to Renmark Special Event Cruise includes:
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Enjoy a Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost).
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Experience the excitement of navigating through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock #2 at Waikerie, Lock #3 at Overland Corner, Lock #4 at Bookpurnong and Lock #5 at Renmark.
- Riverland food and wine tasting.
- Guided walk of Morgan township and Morgan’s three historical museums (gold coin donation on entry).
- Visit the picturesque township of Waikerie including Museum tour.
- Visit Cobdogla Irrigation and Steam Museum with the world’s only Humphrey Pump in working order.
- Experience the bright and colourful Christmas Loxton Lights Festival.
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton and Kaesler’s Landing Museum.
- Enjoy scenic tender boat rides during the cruise.
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
*$2,238 per person price is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to the Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of spa, sauna & gym
- Captain’s Dinner & Dance
- Live Entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car-parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
Christmas In July From AU$803pp*
Christmas in July celebrations first began in 1933 in North Carolina where it became an annual event for a summer camp. Australia has a thriving multicultural society and in South Australia many townships such as German Hahndorf have strong Winter Christmas traditions. Murray Princess brings the best of our Northern Hemisphere winter culture to the Murray River for Christmas in July cruises. When winter comes around it's time to break out the mince pies, puddings and Yuletide treats. For those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, that transforms into Christmas in July.
Join us on selected 3, 4 or 7 night cruise in July 2017, and snuggle up in the warm cosy lounges of Murray Princess with mulled wine and great company.More Info
3 Night "Hot August Night" Music Cruise From $893pp*
Departs 25 August 2017
Introducing the 3 night "Hot August Night" Special Event Music Cruise departing Mannum on Friday 25th August 2017, featuring special guest, Dave Freeman.
If you want the Diamond voice, the Diamond story, this is a must do cruise and a must see show!
Join Dave Freeman on this 3 night special event cruise and enjoy his “OMG Neil Diamond Sounds Like Me” Show. With sold out performances at the Adelaide Fringe in 2015 and 2016, Dave will take you on an intimate journey into the music of the man who is Neil Diamond. Dave is not an impersonator, but like Neil Diamond, he is a storyteller.More Info
Departs Friday 22 December 2017
Due to popular demand the 7 Night Renmark to Mannum Christmas Cruise has sold out!
We are operating a waitlist and if you wish to have your name added, please contact our Sales Team on 1300 729 938 or email us.
Please note this special 7 night cruise will also operate a reverse itinerary from Mannum to Renmark departing on Friday 1st December and cabins are still available. See here for details.
Celebrate Christmas on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night cruise from Renmark to Mannum. Discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take this unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”. The cruise will take in over 420kms of the Murray River, passing through five locks and will follow in the wake of the great 19th Century pioneers .
3 Night New Year's Eve Cruise From AU$1016pp*
Departs 29 December 2017
As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the Murray Princess New Years Eve Cruise? Your three night cruise will set the standard for a fantastic new year.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with New Year's Eve dinner aboard Murray Princess.More Info
3 Night Australia Day Cruise From $803pp^
Departs 26 January 2018
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on a special three night Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback. The Australia Day cruise features the popular three night itinerary combined with Australia Day fun.More Info