7 Night Mannum to Renmark Cruise
Departs Friday 1 December 2017
Join us aboard Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of great 19th Century pioneers on a unique journey through five Locks. This 420km voyage between Mannum and Renmark, South Australia, is a bi-annual cruise operated by the Murray Princess.
This 7 Night Mannum to Renmark Special Event Cruise includes:
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Enjoy a Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost).
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Experience the excitement of navigating through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock #2 at Waikerie, Lock #3 at Overland Corner, Lock #4 at Bookpurnong and Lock #5 at Renmark.
- Riverland food and wine tasting.
- Guided walk of Morgan township and Morgan’s three historical museums (gold coin donation on entry).
- Visit the picturesque township of Waikerie including Museum tour.
- Visit Cobdogla Irrigation and Steam Museum with the world’s only Humphrey Pump in working order.
- Experience the bright and colourful Christmas Loxton Lights Festival.
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton and Kaesler’s Landing Museum.
- Enjoy scenic tender boat rides during the cruise.
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
*$2,238 per person price is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to the Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of spa, sauna & gym
- Captain’s Dinner & Dance
- Live Entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car-parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
7 Night Renmark to Mannum Christmas Cruise From $2448*
Departs Friday 22 December 2017
One Inside Cabin Remaining - Book Now!
Celebrate Christmas on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night cruise from Renmark to Mannum. Discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take this unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”. The cruise will take in over 420kms of the Murray River, passing through five locks and will follow in the wake of the great 19th Century pioneers .
3 Night New Year's Eve Cruise From AU$945pp*
Departs 29 December 2017
As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the Murray Princess New Years Eve Cruise? Your three night cruise will set the standard for a fantastic new year.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with New Year's Eve dinner aboard Murray Princess.More Info
3 Night Australia Day Cruise From $803pp^
Departs 26 January 2018
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on a special three night Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback. The Australia Day cruise features the popular three night itinerary combined with Australia Day fun.More Info
Easter Cruise From AU$851pp*
Departs Friday 30th March 2018
Early Booking Saver Fares now available!
Easter is celebrated in countries around the world in many different ways. Here in Australia, many Australians take advantage of the long-weekend for a short holiday.
A great way to spend your next Easter break is to take a cruise on the Murray River aboard the PS Murray Princess. Our Easter cruise departs on a Friday and returns on a Monday – the perfect long-weekend getaway!More Info
7 Night Mannum to Loxton Cruise From AU$2057pp*
Departs Friday 23rd November 2018
This is a 339km voyage between Mannum and Loxton in South Australia. Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of the great 19th Century Australian pioneers on this unique journey through three Locks. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide and car parking at Mannum. A coach transfer back to Mannum is available complimentary.
7 Night Loxton to Mannum Cruise From AU$2057pp*
Departs Friday 30th November 2018
Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of great 19th century pioneers on a unique journey through three Locks. This is a 339km voyage between Loxton and Mannum South Australia. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide or car parking at Mannum with coach transfers to Loxton.