Depart Friday 27th November 2020
Cruise on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night cruise from Mannum to Renmark. Discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take this unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”. The cruise will take in over 420kms of the Murray River, passing through five locks and will follow in the wake of the great 19th Century pioneers.
About The Cruise
These are the places we will visit ..
|Mannum to Renmark Itinerary|
|Friday||Mannum to Salt Bush Flat|
|Saturday||Salt Bush Flat to Sunnydale via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Sunday||Sunnydale to Morgan via Lock 1 |
|Monday||Morgan to Waikerie via Caudo Vineyard and Lock 2|
|Tuesday||Waikerie to Overland Corner|
|Wednesday||Overland Corner to Loxton via Lock 3 |
|Thursday||Loxton to Rumpagunya Creek via Lock 4 and Berri |
|Friday||Rumpagunya Creek to Renmark via Lock 5 |
The 7 Night Mannum to Renmark Special Event Cruise includes:
- Depart historic Mannum
- Guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Experience the excitement of navigating through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock #2 at Waikerie, Lock #3 at Overland Corner, Lock #4 at Bookpurnong, Lock #5 at Renmark
- Riverland food and wine tasting
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard
- Visit the picturesque townships of Morgan, Waikerie and Berri
- Guided tour of the historic Overland Corner Hotel
- Enjoy scenic tender boat rides during the cruise
- Experience the bright and colourful Christmas Loxton Lights Festival
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Itinerary is subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.