7 Night Mannum to Loxton Cruise
Departs Friday 23rd November 2018
This is a 339km voyage between Mannum and Loxton in South Australia. Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of the great 19th Century Australian pioneers on this unique journey through three Locks. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide and car parking at Mannum. A coach transfer back to Mannum is available complimentary.
These are the places we will visit this year...
|Mannum to Loxton Sample Itinerary|
|Fri||Mannum to River View Lodge|
|Sat||River View Lodge to Sunnydale via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Sun||Sunnydale to Morgan via Lock 1|
|Mon||Morgan to Old Distillery (366k) via Lock 2 & Hogwash Bend|
|Tue||Old Distillery to Overland Corner via Waikerie|
|Wed||Overland Corner to Cobdogla via Lock 3|
|Thu||Cobdogla to Katarapko Creek via Loxton|
|Fri||Katarapko Creek to Loxton|
LOXTON CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Optional Nocturnal Tour by tractor and cart (additional cost)
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock 2 at Morgan & Lock 3 at Overland Corner
- Morgan township & Museum tour
- Caudo Vineyard tour & tastings
- Waikerie township & Museum tour
- Visit the Cobdogla Irrigation & Steam Museum – Humphrey Pump & Steam
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Itineraries are subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.
- This is a special event cruise and special event fares apply.
- 10% EBS fares available for bookings made more than 60 days in advance, subject to availability at time of booking. A select number of cabins have been set aside for this special fare and once these cabins have been sold, prices revert to Standard Fares.
- Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours & services.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain's Dinner & Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide