Cruise Departs Friday 20th November 2020
This is a 339km voyage between Mannum and Loxton in South Australia. Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of the great 19th Century Australian pioneers on this unique journey through three Locks in Blanchetown, Morgan and Overland Corner. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide and car parking at Mannum. A coach transfer back to Mannum is available complimentary.
About The Cruise
These are the places we will visit this year...
|Mannum to Loxton Sample Itinerary|
|Friday||Mannum to River View Lodge|
|Saturday||River View Lodge to Sunnydale via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Sunday||Sunnydale to Morgan via Lock 1|
|Monday||Morgan to Old Distillery (366k) via Lock 2 and Caudo Vineyard at Hogwash Bend|
|Tuesday||Old Distillery to Overland Corner via Waikerie|
|Wednesday||Overland Corner to Nynes Island Cobdogla via Lock 3 and Cobdogla|
|Thursday||Nynes Island to Katarapko Creek via Loxton|
|Friday||Katarapko Creek to Loxton|
The 7 Night Mannum to Loxton Special Event Cruise includes:
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Optional Nocturnal Tour by tractor and cart (additional cost)
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock 2 at Morgan & Lock 3 at Overland Corner
- Morgan township & Museum tour
- Scenic tender boat ride
- Caudo Vineyard tour & tastings
- Waikerie township & Museum tour
- Guided tour of the historic Overland Corner Hotel
- Visit the Cobdogla Irrigation & Steam Museum – Humphrey Pump & Steam
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Itineraries are subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.