7 Night Loxton to Mannum Cruise
Departs Friday 30th November 2018
Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of great 19th century pioneers on a unique journey through three Locks. This is a 339km voyage between Loxton and Mannum South Australia. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide or car parking at Mannum with coach transfers to Loxton.
These are the places we will visit this year...
|Loxton to Mannum Sample Itinerary|
|Fri||Loxton to Katarapko Creek|
|Sat||Katarapko Creek to Cobdogla via Loxton|
|Sun||Cobdogla to Overland Corner via Lock 3|
|Mon||Overland Corner to Old Distillery (366k) via Waikerie|
|Tue||Old Distillery to Morgan via Lock 2|
|Wed||Morgan to Sunnydale via Lock 1|
|Thu||Sunnydale to River View Lodge via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Fri||River View Lodge to Mannum|
Loxton to Mannum Cruise Highlights:
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Optional Nocturnal Tour by tractor and cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock 2 at Morgan & Lock 3 at Overland Corner
- Morgan township & Museum tour
- Caudo Vineyard tour & tastings
- Waikerie township & Museum tour
- Visit the Cobdogla Irrigation & Steam Museum – Humphrey Pump & Steam
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton
Itineraries are subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights in duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers.
- The Captain's Dinner and Dance.
- This is a special event cruise and special event fares apply.
- 10% EBS fares available for bookings made more than 60 days in advance, subject to availability at time of booking. A select number of cabins have been set aside for this special fare and once these cabins have been sold, prices revert to Standard Fares.
- Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours & services.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of spa, sauna & gym
- Captains Dinner & dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide