Cruise Departs Loxton Friday 27th November 2020
Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of great 19th century pioneers on a unique journey through three Locks in Blanchetown, Morgan and Overland Corner. This is a 339km voyage between Loxton and Mannum South Australia. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide or car parking at Mannum with coach transfers to Loxton.
About The Cruise
These are the places we will visit this year...
|Loxton to Mannum Sample Itinerary|
|Friday||Loxton to Katarapko Creek|
|Saturday||Katarapko Creek to Kingston on Murray via Loxton|
|Sunday||Kingston on Murray to Overland Corner via Cobdogla and Lock 3|
|Monday||Overland Corner to Old Distillery (366k) via Waikerie|
|Tuesday||Old Distillery to Donald Flat Lagoon via Lock 2 and Morgan|
|Wednesday||Donald Flat Lagoon to Sunnydale via Lock 1 and Swan Reach|
|Thursday||Sunnydale to River View Lodge via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Friday||River View Lodge to Mannum|
The 7 Night Loxton to Mannum Special Event Cruise includes:
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton
- Visit the Cobdogla Irrigation & Steam Museum – Humphrey Pump & Steam
- Guided tour of the historic Overland Corner Hotel
- Waikerie township & Museum tour
- Caudo Vineyard tour & tastings
- Morgan township and museum tour
- Cruise through Lock 3 at Overland Corner, Lock 2 at Morgan & Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit the Swan Reach township and museum (gold coin donation at entry)
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Optional Nocturnal Tour by tractor and cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Scenic tender boat rides
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Itineraries are subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.