4 Night 'Garden Lover's' Cruise
Departs Monday 6th August 2018
Special Event Cruise featuring Michael Keelan
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
On this special event ‘Garden Lover's' Cruise we welcome one of South Australia’s “favourite sons” – Michael Keelan. If you love gardening, or just love gardens, then join Michael on this 4 Night Cruise. During the cruise Michael will host some interesting gardening presentations, answer all of your gardening questions and host some fun garden trivia quizzes.
Michael is arguably one of South Australia’s foremost horticultural experts. He is also a contributing writer for SA Life Magazine and the quarterly SA Gardens & Outdoor Living Magazine. Michael has more than 40 years’ experience in the media and currently hosts a top rating lifestyle and gardening program on Radio FIVEaa each weekend. He also co-hosts the hugely popular ‘Out of the Blue’ cooking program with good friend, fishmonger Michael Angelakis and is a presenter on the Channel 7’s SA Weekender Show.
About The Cruise
While on the 4 Night Garden Lover's Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Enjoy an informative presentation with Michael Keelan on ‘Gardening for Smaller Spaces’
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Take part in the Gardening Trivia Quiz hosted by Michael Keelan
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show, Native Wildlife Shelter and riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Scenic tender boat ride
- Spectacular Captain’s Buffet Dinner and Dance
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour (additional cost)
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches.
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers.
- The Captain's Dinner and Dance.
Download a copy of the Sample Menus. Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
If you decide to stay on board for 7 nights, you'll also...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs.
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce).
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
What is not included
- Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours & services.
*$1242pp Special Event Fare is based on an EBS 15% discount fare in an inside cabin with 2 single beds for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain’s Spectacular Buffet Dinner
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
Easter Cruise From AU$851pp*
Departs Friday 30th March 2018
Easter is celebrated in countries around the world in many different ways. Here in Australia, many Australians take advantage of the long-weekend for a short holiday.
A great way to spend your next Easter break is to take a cruise on the Murray River aboard the PS Murray Princess. Our Easter cruise departs on a Friday and returns on a Monday – the perfect long-weekend getaway!More Info
7 Night Upper Murraylands ANZAC Cruise From $2014pp*
Departs Friday 20 April 2018
Celebrate the 100 Year Anniversary of ANZAC Day with us aboard the PS Murray Princess on our 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise, departing Friday 20th April 2018.More Info
Christmas In July From AU$820pp*
Departs July 2018
Christmas in July celebrations first began in 1933 in North Carolina where it became an annual event for a summer camp. Australia has a thriving multicultural society and in South Australia many townships such as German Hahndorf have strong Winter Christmas traditions. Murray Princess brings the best of our Northern Hemisphere winter culture to the Murray River for Christmas in July cruises. When winter comes around it's time to break out the mince pies, puddings and Yuletide treats. For those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, that transforms into Christmas in July.
Join us on selected 3, 4 or 7 night cruises in July 2018, and snuggle up in the warm cosy lounges while enjoying great company.More Info
3 Night 'Hot August Night' Music Cruise From $897pp*
Departs 24 August 2018
Back by popular demand, the 3 night 'Hot August Night' Special Event Music Cruise departs Mannum on Friday 24th August 2018, featuring special guest, Dave Freeman.
Enjoy great music and dancing with friends on the beautiful Murray River between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess. This special event cruise was first introduced in August 2017 and was an outstanding success. Relax and enjoy the on board facilities of the Murray Princess and be entertained by our special guests, Dave Freeman and Paul Gill.More Info
7 Night Mannum to Loxton Cruise From AU$2057pp*
Departs Friday 23rd November 2018
This is a 339km voyage between Mannum and Loxton in South Australia. Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of the great 19th Century Australian pioneers on this unique journey through three Locks. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide and car parking at Mannum. A coach transfer back to Mannum is available complimentary.
7 Night Loxton to Mannum Cruise From AU$2057pp*
Departs Friday 30th November 2018
Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of great 19th century pioneers on a unique journey through three Locks. This is a 339km voyage between Loxton and Mannum South Australia. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide or car parking at Mannum with coach transfers to Loxton.
7 Night Upper Murraylands Christmas Cruise From AU$2448pp*
Departs Friday 21st December 2018
Celebrate Christmas on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night Upper Murraylands Cruise. Depart Mannum and cruise upriver past Morgan and return to Mannum. Along the way, discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take the unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”.
Highlights include a visit to well-known Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, guided walk around the historical township of Swan Reach, an Aussie barbecue beside the river, a visit to a wildlife shelter, sheep shearing demonstration and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park.
4 Night New Year's Eve Cruise From AU$1320pp*
Departs 31 December 2018
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the Murray Princess New Years Eve Cruise? Your four night cruise will set the standard for a fantastic new year.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with New Year's Eve dinner aboard Murray Princess.More Info
3 Night Australia Day Cruise From $820pp^
Departs 25 January 2019
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on a special three night Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback. The Australia Day cruise features the popular three night itinerary combined with Australia Day fun.More Info