Departs Friday 19th July 2019
Join Adelaide entertainer, Bill Parton and his all-star band on this fabulous 3 night special event cruise and enjoy his “Rat Pack Era” Show. This will be the very first time that Bill performs on the PS Murray Princess departing on Friday 19th July 2019.
Bill Parton is a fresh, popular, classy, hip, charismatic, super-smooth and internationally-acclaimed, award-winning vocalist, performer, pianist and entertainer. He effortlessly combines jazz, swing, adult contemporary and easy listening genres with modern show business to create a product that’s cool and socially relevant today.
On Friday night, Bill will perform all of your favourite easy listening, adult contemporary classics, including The Beatles, Coldplay, Lionel Ritchie, Ben Folds, The Whitlams, Elton John and Billy Joel.
On Saturday night, Bill and his all-star band will bring you a tribute to jazz, swing and classic songs of the great American songbook era. There will be plenty of opportunities to tap your toes and dance along on this night!
On the final night, relax with those smooth 'feel good' tunes and classic party hits, everything from Frank Sinatra to Coldplay to Stevie Wonder.
It's a cruise not to be missed!
About The Cruise
3 Night 'Rat Pack Era' Music Cruise Special Event Highlights and Inclusions:
- Complimentary return coach transfers to/from selected Adelaide Hotels OR Complimentary car parking is also available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential).
- All meals (buffet and a la carte).
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar.
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Optional Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost).
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat cruise.
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost).
If you decide to stay on board for 7 nights, you'll also...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown.
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery.
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (additional cost).
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost).
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost).
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Scenic tender boat ride.
- FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour.