3 Night New Year's Eve Cruise
Departs 29 December 2017
As the Admiral says, "Always start the way you plan to finish". What better way to bring in the new year than aboard the Murray Princess New Years Eve Cruise? Your three night cruise will set the standard for a fantastic new year.
Celebrate a unique Australian New Year's Eve on the mighty Murray River. As the sun sets on another year, we celebrate with New Year's Eve dinner aboard Murray Princess.
Departing on Friday 29th December 2017, you'll still...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs.
- Taste Riverland food & wine on board (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce).
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- A special New Year's Eve dinner, festivities and dancing.
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches.
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
*$945pp price is based on Standard Fares. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds for cruise departing 29 December 2017. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
Please refer to cruise fares for NYE cruise departing 29 December 2017 for further details.
- An optional Barossa tour is available on Monday 1st January 2018, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and returning to Adelaide via Mannum approximately 5.30pm.
- We offer a choice of two hotels in Adelaide for pre and post cruise accommodation
- Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide and Stamford Plaza Adelaide (both located on North Terrace)
- We recommend Adelaide Sightseeing for additional touring options during your stay in Adelaide
- 3 Night Murray River Cruise
- New Year's Eve Dinner festivities and dancing
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of spa, sauna & gym
- Captain's Dinner & Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car-parking in Mannum