3 Night "Hot August Night" Music Cruise
Departs 25 August 2017
Introducing the 3 night "Hot August Night" Special Event Music Cruise departing Mannum on Friday 25th August 2017, featuring special guest, Dave Freeman.
If you want the Diamond voice, the Diamond story, this is a must do cruise and a must see show!
Join Dave Freeman on this 3 night special event cruise and enjoy his “OMG Neil Diamond Sounds Like Me” Show. With sold out performances at the Adelaide Fringe in 2015 and 2016, Dave will take you on an intimate journey into the music of the man who is Neil Diamond. Dave is not an impersonator, but like Neil Diamond, he is a storyteller.
Bonus inclusions for the "Hot August Night" Special Event Music Cruise:
- Friday night - Dinner Dance / music performed by Dave Freeman and Paul Gill.
- Saturday night - “OMG Neil Diamond Does Sound Like Me” Hot August Night Show including storytelling, songs, dancing and music from Neil Diamond’s famous Hot August Night Album.
- Sunday afternoon – Music Quiz.
- Sunday night Captain’s Dinner & Dance / music performed by Dave Freeman and Paul Gill.
Please note these activities will be subject to change.
While on board, you’ll enjoy…
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery and views.
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat cruise.
- Big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs.
- Onshore games - fishing challenge and bocce.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches.
- Riverland food & wine tasting.
- Cocktail hours each evening before dinner.
- Dining each evening with your fellow music lover passengers.
- Optional Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost).
- Historic Mannum Dock Museum (additional cost).
*$893pp Special Event Fare is based on an EBS 15% discount fare in an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to Cruise Prices for further information.
If you decide to stay on board for 7 nights, you'll also...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown.
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery.
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (additional cost).
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost).
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost).
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Scenic tender boat ride.
- FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour
- This is a special event cruise.
- Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares apply (plus special event surcharge). EBS fares are subject to availability at time of booking. A select number of cabins have been set aside for these discounted fares. Once these cabins have been sold prices revert to special event fares.
- Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours & services.
- From price based on Twin Share in an Inside Cabin with 2 x single beds using the maximum EBS Fare Discount. Upgrades to Outside Cabins and Staterooms are available at an additional cost.
- Double Bed: a surcharge of $50 per room per night applies to all Inside Cabins and Outside Cabins with a double bed (no surcharge applies for Staterooms).
- 3 Night Murray River Cruise.
- 7 Night Murray River Cruise.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte).
- An exciting selection of onshore tours.
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions.
- Onboard presentations.
- Use of spa, sauna & gym.
- Live entertainment.
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar.
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car-parking in Mannum (bookings essential).