3 or 7 Night Australia Day Cruise
Departs 25th January 2019
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on a special three night Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback. The Australia Day cruise features the popular three night itinerary combined with Australia Day fun.
3 Night Cruise departs on Friday 25th January 2019, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Have the option to go on the Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Australia Day festivities and dancing
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers
*$820pp price is based on the Off-Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds for cruise departing 25 January 2019. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
7 Nights Cruise departs on either Monday 21st January or Friday 25th January 2019.
Extend your stay to 7 nights and you'll also...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (additional cost)
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Scenic tender boat ride
- FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour
*$1683pp price is based on the Off-Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds for cruise departing 21st or 25th January 2019. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- An optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour is available on Monday 28th January 2019, departing Mannum approx 9.30am and returning to Adelaide via Mannum approximately 5.30pm. This tour is complimentary when cruising on the 7 night Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
- 3 or 7 Night Murray River Cruise
- Australia Day festivities
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain's Dinner and Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or return to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)