3 Night Australia Day Cruise
Departs 26 January 2018
(can extend to 7 Night Cruise)
"Our land abounds with nature's gifts of beauty, rich and rare."
Celebrate historic Australia Day on a special three night Murray Princess Australia Day Cruise and enjoy Australia Day festivities while discovering the real history of the outback. The Australia Day cruise features the popular three night itinerary combined with Australia Day fun.
Departing on Friday 26th January 2018, you'll still...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs.
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce).
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Australia Day festivities and dancing.
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches.
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers.
Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
*$803pp price is based on the Off-Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds for cruise departing 26 January 2018. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information. Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours and services.
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown.
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery.
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (additional cost).
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost).
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost).
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Scenic tender boat ride.
- FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour
- We offer a choice of two hotels in Adelaide for pre and post cruise accommodation.
- Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide and Stamford Plaza Adelaide (both located on North Terrace).
- We recommend Adelaide Sightseeing for additional touring options during your stay in Adelaide.
- 3 or 7 Night Murray River Cruise
- Australia Day festivities
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of spa, sauna & gym
- Captain's Dinner and Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car parking in Mannum