7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise
NEW IN 2017!
Discover the delights from Mannum to Morgan in our new cruising option for travel. On this cruise, you'll have the opportunity to visit a few wineries, including the Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, Caudo Vineyard and Burk Salter Boutique winery, as well as a few museums in Morgan and Swan Reach.
While on the 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum.
- See big river gorges and towering sandstone cliffs.
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown.
- Visit the picturesque town of Waikerie.
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre including a delicious buffet lunch followed by a DVD presentation & wine tastings.
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard.
- Guided walk of Morgan township and Morgan’s three historical museums (Gold coin donation at entry).
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery.
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry).
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Scenic tender boat ride.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (additional cost).
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost).
Download a copy of the Sample Menus. Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
What is not included
- Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours & services.
Compare this cruise to our other cruising options.
*$1902pp price is based on the Off-Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information.
- Complimentary return coach transfers to/from selected Adelaide Hotels OR Complimentary car parking is also available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential)
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco excursions
- On-board presentations
- Use of spa, sauna & gym
- Spectacular Captain’s Dinner & Dance
- Live Entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar