7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise
NEW IN 2017!
Discover the delights from Mannum to Morgan in our new cruising option for travel from April 2017. On this cruise, you'll have the opportunity to visit a few wineries, including the Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, Caudo Vineyard and Burk Salter Boutique winery, as well as a few museums in Morgan and Swan Reach.
First sailing will be on 21st April 2017 which will be the ANZAC Cruise. Book now!
While on the 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum.
- See big river gorges and towering sandstone cliffs.
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown.
- Visit the picturesque town of Waikerie.
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre including a delicious buffet lunch followed by a DVD presentation & wine tastings.
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard.
- Guided walk of Morgan township and Morgan’s three historical museums (Gold coin donation at entry).
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery.
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry).
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs.
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter.
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue.
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites.
- Scenic tender boat ride.
- Optional Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (additional cost).
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost).
Download a copy of the Sample Menus. Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
What is not included
- Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours & services.
Compare this cruise to our other cruising options.
*$1902pp price is based on the Off-Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information.
- Complimentary return coach transfers to/from selected Adelaide Hotels OR Complimentary car parking is also available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential)
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco excursions
- On-board presentations
- Use of spa, sauna & gym
- Spectacular Captain’s Dinner & Dance
- Live Entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar