3 Night Murray River Discovery Cruise
Indulge in a long weekend where you'll discover the beautiful lower riverlands, between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess. You'll cruise through spectacular riverlands and enjoy the great variety of flora and fauna. You'll take a nature walk, get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat, visit the township of Murray Bridge and learn about the food and wine of this famous region.
About The Cruise
While on the 3 Night Discovery Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum.
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- See big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs.
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce).
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
Please note, these activities may be subject to change.
NEW! Add on an optional Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour.
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views.
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel.
- Buffet breakfasts each morning.
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches.
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers.
- The Captain's Dinner and Dance.
Download a copy of the Sample Menus. Do you have special dietary requirements? Our crew can cater for most dietary requirements with advance notice.
What is not included
- Cruise fares exclude drinks, optional tours & services.
*$803pp price is based on the Off-Peak Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares for bookings made up to 60 days prior to departure. This fare is based on an inside cabin with 2 single beds. Please refer to the Early Booking Saver Fare Conditions and Cruise Prices for further information.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain’s Spectacular Buffet Dinner
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Complimentary scenic coach transfers from Adelaide or car-parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
4 Night Murray River Outback Heritage Cruise From AU$1099pp*
This cruise takes you north on the great Murray River from the historic river port of Mannum to Blanchetown. Follow in the wake of great Australian pioneers on a 4 night cruise along the outback river highway. Experience the magic and majesty of the spectacular scenery from towering cliffs to expansive farmlands. Along the way, you’ll see a great variety of Australian wildlife, including kangaroos and many of the 350 bird species that inhabit the riverlands. Highlights include a visit to a vineyard and wine tasting at a cellar door, visit a typical Australian farm, woolshed and wildlife shelter, enjoy an Aussie barbecue beside the river and visit an aboriginal archaeological site.More Info
7 Night Murraylands & Wildlife Cruise From AU$1639pp*
Discover the dramatic South Australian outback on a cruise along Australia’s great inland highway. This seven night cruise is a unique historic and nature based adventure through ancient gorges and red gum forests, past towering sandstone cliffs and exploring historic ports, local vineyards and nature trails. Enjoy leisurely cruising 320 kilometres of the heart of the great Murray River between Blanchetown and Murray Bridge and take in the breathtaking Riverland. On the grand paddlewheel vessel the PS Murray Princess, you will experience a great variety of sights and sounds of river life, the beauty of its ever-changing landscape, visit historic places and indigenous sites, enjoy a woolshed and station experience and follow the region’s food and wine trail.
This cruise also includes a complimentary coach tour to the famous Barossa and its wineries.More Info
7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise From AU$1902pp*
Discover the delights from Mannum to Morgan in our newest cruising option for travel. Highlights include cellar door tastings at Caudo Vineyard, a visit to well-known Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, guided walks around historic towns, an Aussie barbecue beside the river; a visit to a wildlife shelter, sheep shearing demonstration and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park.More Info