The PS Murray Princess is back, with a NEW 3 Night Cruise Itinerary.
Departing on selected Fridays in July, August and September 2020, this new 3 night 'long-weekend' cruise travels upriver from the historic port of Mannum with overnight stops at Salt Bush Flat, Big Bend and River View Lodge. Next departures: 31 July 2020, 21 and 28 August 2020, 4 and 18 September 2020.
During this cruise, you’ll be treated to delicious meals in the dining room prepared by our onboard Chef, join guided nature walks, watch a very entertaining typical Australian woolshed show, partake in a small boat wildlife tour, enjoy a riverside great Aussie Barbecue and much, much more.
Our new itinerary also offers the option of taking a new Dark Sky Night Tour to the internationally recognised Dark Sky Reserve to observe the stars of the Milky Way with night viewing binoculars and telescopes. An amazing experience not to be missed!
Book your 3 night long weekend getaway on the Mighty Murray now!
About The Cruise
While on the 3 Night Restart Cruise, you'll have the opportunity to...
- Depart historic Mannum
- Guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a Riverside Aussie Barbecue and ‘tall tales’ around the campfire
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose-built cart (additional cost)
- NEW Optional Dark Sky Night Tour in one of the world’s most pristine areas of night sky (additional cost)
- Riverland food and wine tasting
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Final night complimentary pre-dinner drinks with Officers (sparkling wine and soft drinks)
Standard Cruise Inclusions:
- Complimentary return coach transfers from and to selected Adelaide CBD Hotels OR complimentary car parking* is available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential)
- All meals (table d’hote and a la carte menus)
- Guided nature walks & eco excursions
- On-board presentations
- 24-hour self-service tea & coffee bar